Sunday, July 02, 2017

POT SMOKER EDUCATES ME AND HELPS ME CHANGE MY MIND, NOT!!

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE! 

Blue Frog: 
I'm a 33 year old gay man.. So I couldn't care less what kind of woman would want me. I've had my fiance living with me for 10 years now and we couldn't be happier.. Where are my parents at? Well my mom just died 2 months ago so she's a couple feet away from me in a display cabinet in her urn.. And she fully supported recreational pot. She had severe anxiety issues and it helped her a lot. My dad he's a couple miles down the road in bed right now.. It's weird that you want to know where they are you strange stalker person.. Oh and my dad also supports legalizing recreational pot...  As far as being immature- i'm actually working on a Psych degree.. Psych student versus a crazy old hag that plays with dolls and attacks people all day for smoking pot (which she knows nothing about)... Who's immature now?


Cindybin: Yes, you are right, I am a crazy old hag that plays with dolls all day and attacks people all day for smoking pot, and I really do know nothing about pot, so I have no right to say anything bad about that. I am very sorry that your mother died a few months ago. And it's great that you are working on a psych degree. I always thought that anybody who smoked pot was stupid, but you have made me change my mind. Thank you for your insight, you are a wonderful person.



In case you couldn't tell, my reply was sarcastic, because of the ridiculous things that guy said to me, and yes, because he is the same man who wrote to me: "Whats up hoe bitch motherfucker? Whatcha doing today? I was thinking we'd get together and go to the park and smoke a big fat joint and blow it at the kids... They need some excitement in their lives this summer..." And people wonder why we all need to speak up against pot even more?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody wants your help nor do they need it.

Why don't you focus on helping people addicted to heroin as it's more dangerous than pot and booze will ever be.

Focusing on just pot and alcohol makes your crusade pointless, like how your life is now.

Cindybin said...

AARGGHHHH have you not read a thing I have written over the past 15 years? Comments like yours are the entire reason I keep saying we have to speak up against pot even MORE!

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

For $1.00 can we take a big shit on your nipples?

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

Gimme a blowjob, GIMME A BLOWJOB SO I CAN FUCK MEL GIBSON IN THE ASS AND BURN YOUR DOLLHOUSE DOWN!!!

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

Gimme a blowjob, GIMME A BLOWJOB SO I CAN FUCK MEL GIBSON IN THE ASS AND BURN YOUR DOLLHOUSE DOWN!!!

Anonymous said...

My son recently was accepted into Harvard with a scholarship. They overlooked his marijuana and underage drinking citations, so I guess pot and alcohol aren't so mind-altering after all.

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

Colleges don't care about kids drinking or smoking pot. College kids do it all the time and the professors do too.