Sunday, July 30, 2017

Advice From a Woman Who Tried Marijuana Once or Twice

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

A lovely woman writes:

You need a stiff penis I think. Geez woman. Does anyone get high around you? Try to pressure you into smoking? If not, why the fuck does it bother you so bad? Yes. profanity. Yes, I am a woman. Yes I know, horrible, horrible woman. Never gonna find a husband. Will make a horrible mother. I've tried marijuana like once or twice. It wasn't for me. I am not a fan of it. But do I go around getting on everyone's nuts about smoking it? No. You give Christians a horrible name. You are just turning people away instead of inviting them in.

AARGGHHH! As I've said a billion times, it is comments like this that make me realize why we all need to speak up against pot even MORE! I never even THOUGHT about pot before we got the Internet and I started hearing from people like this. I never smoked pot, I've never even SEEN marijuana! This all started years ago on Yahoo where I went to post about lowcarb diets! I made one innocent comment on a marijuana story there about how we shouldn't use drugs and that you can get into trouble with the law, and thought that would be the end of it! But all heck broke loose, with pot smokers cussing me out, threatening me with death and bodily harm, attacking my religion, making fun of me for collecting dolls, and of course they ALL accused me of thinking that pot is dangerous and addictive and kills people, they all accused me of drinking wine and never saying anything bad about alcohol, they all told me about the MEDICAL benefits as if that makes it okay to get high recreationally, they all told me that if I haven't TRIED pot, I can't possibly speak up against it, etc. etc. etc. I spent months honestly and sincerely explaining myself to those people, even writing a BOOK. Yet I still hear the same things over and over!

Your comment proves why we all need to speak up even more about pot and why it should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES. It is not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it! Like YOU! You may not USE marijuana anymore, but LOOK at you! Instead of being a nice, decent person and taking a stand AGAINST drugs and defending me against all the bullies who think nothing is wrong with smoking pot, you tell me that I need a "stiff penis" and you cuss, and you accuse me of thinking that you'll never get a man and be a horrible  mother. When I say things like, "What type of guy is a young lady going to attract if she uses bad language", I am NOT saying that you will NEVER GET A MAN! Yet you women always accuse me of that. I am saying that yes of course you may find a man, but think of the TYPE of man you would attract if you casually use such language. Can't you see my point? Don't you want to marry a NICE guy? Do you think that a truly nice guy is going to want to date or marry a woman who blurts out the f-word like it's nothing??

And then you ask if anyone gets high around me or has tried to pressure me into smoking. UGH. Haven't you read a thing I have written? I wrote a whole BOOK about all this which has been online since 2006, and I've explained countless times that nobody ever offered me pot or talked about it to me or anything! I've never even SEEN marijuana! I never even THINK about marijuana! And you shouldn't, either! That's why I was so shocked when we got the Internet years ago and all these pot smokers attacked me right and left and accused me of all this wrong stuff. They all honestly think that if only I knew how SAFE "weed" is, I'd realize it's okay to light up a joint, smoke it and get high. They honestly think that I am against pot because I think it's all dangerous and addictive and kills people! I must hear "Weed hasn't killed anybody" 50,000 times a month! And they all tell me to TRY marijuana, as if that will get me to see the light and realize how "fun" it is to get high.

And then you say you TRIED marijuana once or twice?? Now see, this is exactly what I've been talking about for years, about how all the casual users, by their sheer numbers, keep the whole illegal drug trade in business and all the crime and violence by the cartels. Don't you read the news? People like you who TRIED marijuana once or twice are the ones who keep these cartels in business. All the crime and violence trickles down and affects us ALL. But do you care? No. All these people who TRIED marijuana or only smoke "occasionally" are the ones who we need to really scold! People have been saying this for years online, about how it's the CASUAL users and the ones who have only TRIED marijuana that are the ones to blame for the drug war! Yet pot smokers and other bullies accuse people like ME for the drug war. Oh brother. Just because I have said we shouldn't smoke pot. So where did you even FIND marijuana? Who are you that you're above the law? Nobody ever offered me pot! And I wasn't some big anti-drug activist, either. I wanted to be cool and not be considered a goody goody. But using illegal drugs was the farthest thing from my mind! You had to be a totally different person to do such a thing! That's why I am so shocked that YOU would have tried them! Especially if you claim to be such a good person!

And stop blaming my religion on my stance on drugs! I am so sick of this! Whenever people find out I'm Mormon, they say, "Oh, you're MORMON. THAT explains it!" I have said over and over that I wasn't even religious in high school or college and I never smoked pot. Nobody ever offered it to me or anything. And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband! And we sure don't know anybody NOW who smokes pot, approves of it or knows where to find it, religious or not! Yes, I have religious beliefs now, and I am a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, where we are taught why it's wrong to use mind-altering drugs like pot and alcohol. Using drugs to have "fun" is not what TRUE fun is. And when I bring this up, I think people will be touched and want to learn more, but they use it AGAINST me. It's so frustrating! Again, I am trying to HELP you when I share  my religion and how Heavenly Father doesn't want us using mind-altering drugs recreationally. But as I've said a billion times, you shouldn't even have to be religious to know not to smoke pot or drink alcohol. It's just common sense! My point is that a grown adult should be well past the age where they'd want to use a mind-altering drug to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, celebrate, socialize, etc. Can't you understand this?

So yes, comments like yours are the entire reason I realize we all need to speak up even MORE against pot. Telling me I need a "stiff penis". Oh brother. And then you ask me if anyone gets high around me or pressures me into smoking pot. As if THAT is the reason I'd have the AUDACITY to say we shouldn't use drugs. Again, I NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT POT. And you shouldn't, either! But it is because of comments like yours that I continue to speak up even MORE against pot, because you people always accuse me of being "obsessed" with pot or needing a stiff penis or having some deep, dark reason for being "against drugs". THAT IS RIDICULOUS!

5 comments:

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

Can I vomit in your mouth?

Jedidiah Stoltzfus said...

Cannabis is the unluckiest plant on the planet since most of it ends up in Seth Rogen's disgusting mouth. Even more unlucky than watermelon. As the chicken of the plant world, cannabis is a horrible victim of industrial genocide on a massive scale. Forced into factory farms and overcrowded conditions under artificial lamps, most cannabis lives an abysmal life where its only escape is death. If a lifeform is unfortunate enough to be born cannabis, there is an at least 100% chance it will end up in the mouths of either diabetic niggers, thieving spics, white people in dreadlocks or cornrows, or filthy neo-hippies who don't even revolt anymore. This unspeakable genocide is even more tragic since the enormous murder of cannabis is mainly so people will buy artisinal hackysacks and delusionally think that bad music or bad art or bad shows or junk food are actually good. Like everything else that comes from India, cannabis is subjected to overcrowding, grubby hands, pop spirituality, white people who think they know how to do it better, and harmful industrial chemicals.
Humans justify the widespread captivity and abuse of this undeserving plant because they have legs, even though you're not even using your legs while you read this. Humans think they're better than cannabis, even though they don't even have chlorophyll, and consequently have to either work for a living, leech off the government, live in their parents' basement, learn the hobo code, or sell weed.
Cannabis is heavily promoted by global capitalism, since it spurs consumption and mindless media watching, makes lettuce-pickers and janitors and maids and fast food workers not give a shit, turns people into braindead morons who will waste money on the dumbest shit imaginable, helps trained killers cope with their war crimes, and pacifies the masses into not revolting -- except for the rare instances when a user uses it and shoots a Congresswoman, or shoots his wife, or jumps from a hotel balcony, or shoots themself in the head, or cases a bunch of houses and attacks someone and gets shot, or tries to steal a cop's gun and gets shot. As you can see, cannabis is perfectly safe and never killed anyone, ever. When alcohol kills people, it's alcohol's fault, but when weed kills people it's because the people were already crazy. Cannabis even cures cancer, like in Bob Marley who defeated cancer by dying of it at 36.

Anonymous said...

But G_d put these things on Earth for us to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Marijuana has been proven to fight brain cancer and increase the smoker's I.Q. by stimulating new brain cell growth, but as a side effect also causes schizophrenia and sometimes obesity. It's up to your mom to decide whether that's a fair trade-off. Some people claim to take cannabis but "don't inhale". There is a 99.9% chance that anyone who says this is full of shit.

Cindybin said...

Yes, pot smokers are always telling me about the health benefits of marijuana. I have said over and over that it still doesn't make it right to light up a joint, smoke it and get high! We shouldn't use mind-altering drugs to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, celebrate, socialize, etc. This is good morals and just plain common sense! I say the same things about alcohol! Alcohol is a drug! Just because it's legal doesn't make it right! A casual booze drinker is no better than a casual pot smoker except they aren't breaking the law! People need to grow up and set an example and have some morals! It doesn't matter if pot is healthy or unhealthy, it's still a mind-altering drug.

And it is terrible you use profanity! How crude and offensive! I can't believe you typed the sh-word like it's nothing! How crude and offensive. Where are your manners? Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady? You know I am a woman and that there are other women on the Internet. Be a gentleman! Do you talk this way in real life? What type of young lady is going to want to date or marry a guy who uses such language? Don't you want to marry a NICE woman? Someone who will be a good mother to your children someday? Aren't you worth that? Think of your future!