Sunday, May 21, 2017

WOMAN WRITES WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MARIJUANA AND PROFANITY

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, NOT FOR CHILDREN

So a lovely woman writes:

“You need a stiff penis I think. Geeze woman. Does anyone get high around you?  Try to pressure you into smoking? If not, why the fuck does it bother you so bad. Yes. Profanity. Yes, I am a woman. Yes I know, horrible, horrible woman. Never gonna find a husband. Will make a horrible mother...I’ve tried marijuana like once or twice. It wasn’t for me. I am not a fan of it. But do I go around getting on everyone’s ass about smoking? No. You give Christians a horrible name. you are just turning people away instead of inviting them in.”

Sigh. Where do I start. First of all, what a thing to say, about needing a “stiff penis.” Seriously. How can you be so crude and offensive and unladylike? And nobody gets high around me or pressures me into smoking. Nobody has ever offered me pot or talked about it to me or anything. And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband! And why does it “bother me”? As I’ve said a billion times, I never even think about pot in my daily life! I’ve never even SEEN marijuana. But boy have you guys opened my eyes! Now I realize we all need to speak up against pot and that it should be illegal forever, with very stiff penalties! 

And yes, it’s terrible you use profanity. And it drives me nuts when people accuse me of saying you are “never gonna find a husband.” That is not what I am saying! I am saying that you need to be aware of the TYPE of guy you would attract if you use profanity! Can’t you see my point? Don’t you want to marry a NICE guy? Someone who will be a good father to your children someday? Aren’t you worth that? Do you think a truly nice guy is going to be interested in a young lady who swears, talks about stiff penises and sees nothing wrong with smoking pot? And my point is that a GOOD mother would know not to use profanity or smoke pot!

Speaking of which, you admit you tried pot? This makes me so mad! I have spoken up against pot for 15 years online! Haven’t you read a thing I have written? And where did you even FIND marijuana? It is against the law! What if you had gotten caught? I have seen kids go through hell in the court room just for having an empty pipe, even if the pipe wasn't theirs and they never smoked pot, and yet you got away with using it? And who are you that you’re above the law? Casual users and people who just “try it once or twice”, by their sheer numbers, help keep the whole illegal drug trade in business and all the crime and violence by the cartels! Don’t you read the news? And there have been lots of people online speaking up about this, how we all need to get people to stop buying illegal drugs because of the crime and violence, how it trickles down and affects EVERYONE. By you trying pot once or twice, you contributed to the whole drug war! And then you just say “it wasn’t for you”? You didn’t even see why it is IMMORAL and just plain immature to use mind-altering drugs recreationally?


And how do I give Christians a bad name? By saying we shouldn’t use drugs and profanity? That gives Christians a bad name? And it drives me nuts when people blame my religion on my stance on drugs and alcohol. As I’ve said a million times, you don’t have to be Mormon or religious to know not to smoke pot or drink alcohol or use profanity. It’s just common sense and maturity! I wasn’t even religious in high school or college and I sure never smoked POT. You had to be a totally different person to do such a thing! Nobody even OFFERED it to me! Same for my husband! And we shouldn’t use alcohol, either. Alcohol is a drug. Just because it’s legal doesn’t make it right. My point is that a grown adult should be well past the age where they’d want to use a mind-altering drug. People need to grow up and set an example. And using profanity is just crude and offensive. We need to have manners and be ladylike. I hope this answers all your questions. Thank you and have a good day.

No comments: