Monday, April 03, 2017

I AM CRAZY! I NEED TO REALIZE THAT MARIJUANA HAS NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS!

A guy named Derek writes: 

Honestly you are one of the craziest people I have ever seen on this subject. I can understand that you are against alcohol and I can see how you are against marijuana seeing as I was against it for the longest time until I realized there are no negative effects it had on your body like most other drugs and alcohol. Look you need to relax you're getting all worked up over someone smoking a plant that has no harm to their body or others around them.


Yes folks, THIS is the type of person we are legalizing "weed" for! This guy is just like all the others, where he honestly thinks that if only I knew how safe marijuana is and that it's a plant, I'd realize it's okay! And he doesn't even care that it's illegal! Do we really want people like him walking around actually USING a mind-altering drug? HECK NO!

No comments: