Saturday, February 18, 2017

WHY POT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!! REALLY!

Stop accusing me of being against "weed" because "some pot smokers have been mean to me"! And stop bringing up the law and telling me the benefits of making pot legal! The more you guys do this, the more I realize we all need to speak up against pot even MORE, and that it should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES! You guys shouldn't even be THINKING about pot! I sure never do! I've never even SEEN marijuana! Nobody has ever offered it to me or anything! And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband! And we sure don't know anybody NOW who smokes pot, approves of it or knows where to find it! It is ILLEGAL! Even if it were legal it doesn't make it right! What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and smoke POT? At any age? What a thing to do!

So again, STOP accusing me of being against "weed" because of pot smokers being mean to me, and STOP telling me all the benefits of making "weed" legal! Just the fact that you would even use the term "weed" is a red flag! Grow up already! Stop thinking about pot!

Anonymous said...
[Part 1/2]

Cindy, you seem to have completely ignored everything that I've just said to you.

You say that you and your husband never smoked pot as kids/teens. And you don't know anyway who smokes it? Okay, but that is entirely irrelevant and I don't see why you're bringing this up. What does this have to do with anything that we are discussing?

Just because you didn't smoke pot as a teen does not mean every teenager will be the same. The fact is; millions of people, many of which are teens will want to smoke pot - and regardless of what you say, they will not change their mind. So simply saying "no one should smoke pot" will do NOTHING to help the problem. Kids will do things they shouldn't do ... Not every kid, but many. So our best course of action is to protect them from this; and legalizing will help to do so.

For example let's look at alcohol; is it good for you? Hell no! Do I support alcohol? No... But do I think it should be illegal? Most definitely not because making it illegal will not get rid of it; it will make access easier to teens, and adults will be able to get it too. There would also be an insane loss of income to the government and a surge in crime profits.

Weed is the same (well it's not the same exactly but I'll get to that later.) but it's the same in the sense that making it illegal doesn't make it go away, and telling people not to use it will not ever make them stop using it! In fact if regulated/legalized there would likely be measures taken to actually help people quit... Such as an addiction hotline phone number on every purchase of recreational weed from a dispensary. Just as cigarettes (in my country at least) MUST have warnings and extensive anti-smoking pamphlets, and ways to help someone quit smoking included in the pack of smokes.
Anonymous said...
[Part 2/2]

Just because you tell people to stop something does not mean that they will! Some might, but most definitely not everyone, and in fact MOST people will not stop something because someone tells them to with no reasoning for it. Weed will never go away, Cindy. Never.

Weed will never go away. I'm going to repeat this a few times to let it sink in.

Weed will never go away. Pot will never go away. Marijuana will never go away. Dope will never go away. Grass will never go away.

People will never stop smoking weed. People will never stop smoking weed.
People will never stop smoking weed. People will never stop smoking weed.
People will never stop smoking weed. People will never stop smoking weed.

Okay, got it? Weed is here to stay; and that leaves us with either the option of illegal or legal.

Legalizing will:
*Take profits away from criminals.
*Prevent the pot from being laced or contaminated with drugs that actually cause damage.
*Keep it away from kids and teens.
*provide a better income to governments that can be used to improve communities.
*Free up police time, effort and jail space for criminals who are really doing dangerous and awful things.
*Raise public awareness on real facts about marijuana


Keeping it illegal will:
*Feed money to potentially harmful criminals
*Provide easy access of pot to teens.
*Waste jail space and police time while some REAL criminals like people who steal kill and rape are running free.
*Allow for potential of fatal drugs being laced with pot and then killing people.


So which scenario looks better to you? Legalizing or keeping it illegal? I will take legalization ANYDAY! And I'd think anyone who truly cares about society would agree.

Also... Why should marijuana be illegal for adults to smoke anyway? With substances like cigarettes and alcohol there is at least an argument that they are not only detrimental to a person's health but drinking and hard drugs also cause potential for those people to injure or kill others. But marijuana does not have those qualities, and relatively no negative connotations or affects, so I don't see why it should be disallowed or discouraged in any way.
Cindybin said...
Dear Anonymous, AARGGHHH Have you not read a thing I have written over the years?? I have said a billion times that even if "weed" were legal it doesn't make it right to use it to get high and stoned and have "fun", and it doesn't mean YOU have to use it! Aren't you better than that? That is what I tell all the pot smokers I see online who admit to us all that they smoke pot! I am just trying to get them to THINK, to realize there is a better way to live! People need to grow up and set an example! And it makes me FURIOUS that guys always tell me about how making pot legal will take profits away from criminals, blah blah blah. Again, THAT ISN'T THE POINT! Comments like yours make me realize pot should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES. Not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it! Like you! YOu JUST DON'T GET IT. STOP FOCUSING ON THE LAW, stop telling me all this stuff about the benefits of making "weed" legal! THAT ISN'T THE POINT! YOu shouldn't even be THINKING about "weed"! I sure never do! I have never even SEEN marijuana!Nobody ever offered it to me or talked about it to me or anything! And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband! And we sure don't know anybody NOW who smokes pot, approves of it or knows where to find it! It is ILLEGAL! Even if pot were legal, what parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and get high on marijuana? At any age? Most parents try to teach their kids morals, values and common sense to know that this is wrong! And I know many of these same parents think nothing of using a mind-altering drug in the form of alcohol, but they are hypocrites. A casual booze drinker is no better than a casual pot smoker except they aren't breaking the law. People need to grow up and set an example!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you must be an elaborate troll! Because if you're not then you are truly ridiculous.

You are saying that it should be illegal! That is what you are preaching, but now you are honestly telling me not to "focus on the law"?!?! That is pure insanity! Can you not see this??

You're saying it "should be illegal with still penalties" while in the same response you're telling me that the law and legality is not the point? Newsflash; you've made it the point!

And to say you don't care about all the negative repercussions and quote "blah blah blah" is absolutely ridiculous and appalling to me, quite frankly. And also what type of grown woman uses "blah blah blah" while discussing a serious matter? That's pretty disrespectful and immature.

But do you honestly not care that your kids and grandkids and all their little friends have easier access to weed?? You're telling me you want teens to smoke pot.

I get that you want people to simply not smoke pot all together... But as I already told you, THAT IS NOT A VIABLE OPTION!! It will not make every stop smoking pot. Remember? I even repeated it in my last post to let it sink in... Let's try again.

Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.
Pot will never go away.

Okay, do you get it this time? Simply telling people and "speaking up" about something will NOT make everyone quit and will NOT get rid of weed! You discuss it as if it's a realistic option to deal with the situation, but that is so incredibly nonsensical! No. You nor anyone else will ever convince everyone to stop smoking pot. Never.

So instead we're left with the option of illegal or legal; you're really saying you don't care about all the negative repercussions to your family and your society????????????? That might not be your point but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Would you be okay with your grandkids being molested by some sick pedophile who went uncaught because police were too busy chasing harmless stoners?

Cindybin said...

Dear Anonymous, so even after ALL I SAID, you still don't get it and you are still telling me that "pot will never go away." Again, the more you guys tell me stupid things like that, the more we all realize that pot should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES. Not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it! You shouldn't even be THINKING about pot or worrying whether it's legal or not or telling me stuff about how "pot will never go away"! But of course you still don't get it, and you accuse me of not caring about the negative repercussions to society, blah blah blah. AGAIN, STOP TELLING ME ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF POT IS LEGAL OR NOT! That is not the point! The point is that YOU guys can't see why it's wrong and immature to use drugs! There wouldn't BE any "drug war" or 'drug laws" if people would just grow up and NOT SMOKE POT! How hard is it to not smoke pot? Where would one even FIND this stuff? It's illegal! I have never even SEEN marijuana! Nobody ever offered it to me or anything! And I was a teen in the 70s!

Anonymous said...

You are a moron. I am sorry, I usually do not like being mean to people but honestly that is what you are. You're a stubborn, delusional moron plain and simple.

Telling people to stop smoking pot is NOT a real solution!!! That's not viable or realistically possible - and you are the one who's saying that it should be illegal, yet you don't care about the repercussions of that? That's absolutely ridiculous.

So what you're telling me is that you want rapists, killers and theives to run free while teens are smoking pot. You say that's "not the point" but by claiming you want it to be illegal, you make it the point Cindy.

You cannot preach about something needing to be illegal and then claim that the legality is not the point, that is just ridiculous.

And when you were a teenager and whether or not you smoked pot is entirely irrelevant, and I don't understand why you keep bringing it up. What is your point?

and you tell me I shouldn't be thinking about pot????? Why not?! Are you insane?! It's in the world we live in! I'm not going to be some ignorant moron who ignores the world around her!! You might not care about your children, but I can tell you I sure care about mine!!! I don't want my kids being around that, and I don't want them getting abducted or hurt because police were too occupied chasing a damn stoner. I don't want them living in a world where people are incarcerated for having a plant that they enjoy. I don't want criminals having more money. You might not care because you're a delusional crazy person, but I can assure that I DO care, and that is why this is an issue.

Stop being a child. Grow up and look at the world around you, and THINK about the ridiculous claims that you make!

Cindybin said...

Dear anonymous,
AND once again you prove my point about why pot should be illegal! Yes folks, THIS is the type of person who supports pot.

Anonymous said...

You do not even have a real response to me, hahah I should have guessed.

Yeah, someone who cares about the society that she lives in? Wow, what a terrible type of person! You're insane. You honestly don't care about anyone; not even your own kids. You are ill, and I truly hope you seek help.

Cindybin said...

Yep, you are still proving my point. I hope people see your comments so that they can realize the type of people who smoke pot and who we would be legalizing it for.

Anonymous said...

I don't even smoke pot sweetheart, but anyone reading our conversation would likely agree that it should be legalized, and would agree that you're a total nutter.

Cindybin said...

If you don't smoke pot, then you of ALL people should agree with me that pot should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES. Again, it is not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it!

Anonymous said...

Just because I don't smoke pot I should think that it needs to be illegal forever with strict penalties? That makes no sense, you are truly loonie.

If your argument against anything includes "Not because of the thing itself," then you've already lost.

You're good entertainment though, I'll say that much. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. I've bookmarked it! It'll be good every time I need a good hearty laugh, and I'll be sure to tell my friends to check it out.

Anonymous said...

But the fact you really don't care about the repercussions of pot prohibition is actually terrifying and deeply concerning, all jokes aside.

Are you honesty so blinded by personal beliefs that you can't even consider the harm that the repercussions may bring to your family, friends, neighbours, and society as whole?

You've said on your blog that you are a grandmother? Quite frankly you must be a pretty heartless grandmother, then. You've made it very clear that you care more about stoners and a stupid plant than you do your own family! Are you really proud of that? It just baffles me.

Cindybin said...

Anonymous, You honestly expect me to read your comments and say, "Oh wow you make some good points, nobody has ever told me this before, I now see how wrong I have been and I realize that pot should be legal!" AARGGHH you still don't get it. For the billionth time, STOP TELLING ME ABOUT HOW POT SHOULD BE LEGAL. The more you guys tell me about why pot should be legal, the more we all realize it should be ILLEGAL. You shouldn't even be THINKING about such things as marijuana and whether it's legal or not. I sure never do! My whole point is that if people would just grow up and not smoke pot, there wouldn't BE any drug laws or "drug war"! How hard is it to not smoke pot? Where would one even FIND this stuff? It's illegal! I have never even SEEN marijuana! Nobody ever offered it to me or talked about it to me or anything! And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband! And we sure don't know anybody NOW who smokes pot, approves of it or knows where to find it! Again,it is illegal! Even if it were legal, what parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and get high on POT? What a thing to do! And then what a thing to say, that I care more about "stoners" and a stupid plant than I do my own family. Again, this proves why we all need to speak up against pot even more and why it should be illegal forever, with very stiff penalties. Just the fact that you would say such a STUPID THING shows why pot should be illegal forever. Again, you shouldn't even be THINKING about such things as pot. I sure never do! I've never even SEEN marijuana!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly my point, you don't even think about pot, yet you still say it should be illegal.

You don't care about the detriment it would cause to the world you and I both live in, and that's what baffles me.

You can still be against pot itself, and tell people they shouldn't smoke it, but if you truly support prohibition then you support all the terrible things that go with it.

What if someone rapes and molests your grandkid? I bet your advice to them would be "Oh well, sweetie I know what you went through is bad, but Grammy thinks it's more important that the police catch the stokers, so that's why that terrible man was able to rape you. But that's okay sweetie, because the pot smokers are in jail!"

I hope your children are smart enough to never leave their kids alone with you.

Or what about when your teenage grandkid comes home one day high out of their mind? You're in support of that too if you want to keep it illegal.

All the criminal cartels that are making huge amounts of money? People like you are helping them keep their income!

Thanks Cindy, you sure are doing good in this world! (Please not the sarcasm there)

Anonymous said...

*Note the sarcasm

(typo, my apologies)

Cindybin said...

Again, the more you make comments like this, the more I will say pot should be illegal. NOT because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it!

Anonymous said...

That's fine, but just know that the more you say pot should be illegal; the more you make yourself look like a drivelling moron. It's one thing to say "People shouldn't smoke weed" but a whole different thing to say "It should be illegal forever with strict penalties.

By supporting the pot prohibition, you also support drug dealers who sell pot to teens, and you support letting murderers, theives, rapists and pedophiles run free while the government struggles for money and chases stoners who didn't do anything wrong ...... And if you can't see that, then I guess you're just plain stupid. Or if you do see it and simply don't care; then you're a heartless stain on society.

Hope you're real proud of yourself, you scummy piece of trash.

Cindybin said...

For the millionth time, the more you guys tell me about all the benefits of legalizing marijuana, and accuse me of supporting drug dealers who sell pot to teens, blah blah blah, the more I realize pot should be illegal! You must be the 200th Internet person this week to tell me all the benefits of legalizing marijuana and to accuse me of supporting drug dealers selling to teens and all the other stuff you've said. I ALREADY KNOW THIS, I have heard it for years. And again, the entire reason I say pot should be illegal is because of the people who use and defend it. You shouldn't even be THINKING about such things! And as far as selling pot to teens, THEY shouldn't be thinking of such things, either. I never knew where to find marijuana! I've never even SEEN marijuana. If these teens are smoking pot, then they knew what would happen if they got busted. I never had to worry about being busted for marijuana. Nobody ever offered it to me or talked about it to me or anything! And I never cared if pot was legal or not. I never even thought about such things!

Anonymous said...

God, you're such a disgusting excuse for a human being!!!

You even admit that you're aware of all the awful repercussions and still don't give a crap. That's utterly disgusting, especially coming from a mother and grandmother.

You don't care about anyone. Heartless creature. That's what you are Cindy. Not even a person, a creature.

Oh and I'm not "accusing" you of supporting drug dealers. You do support drug dealers. There's no "accusation" involved, it's just a straight fact. You also support theives, rapists, pedophiles and murderers. You don't want them in jail and that is very evident from reading your posts. It's not an accusation in the slightest - it is a factual statement.

You thoroughly disgust me. I am really hoping you're just a troll and not a real person.

Anonymous said...

I'll reiterate that saying "People shouldn't smoke pot" and saying "Pot should be illegal" are VERY DIFFERENT things.

And if you honestly support prohibition even knowing all the facts and the disgusting repercussions - then you're a heartless, disgusting piece of brain-dead trash. There's no other way to describe you.

Honestly. I hope you're an atheist - because you're on the fast track to Hell, you filth.

Cindybin said...

Again, the more you make comments like these, the more I will say pot should be illegal forever. You want to know what will make me stop saying this?? Simple. Just say, "Yes Cindy, you make very good points about why we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs like pot and alcohol. I realize now that there wouldn't even BE any "drug laws" or "drug war" if people would just grow up and not smoke pot. I will join you in speaking up and helping people understand why we shouldn't do these things." That's all you have to say.