Saturday, March 12, 2016

POT SMOKER HELPS ME TURN OVER A NEW LEAF--OF MARIJUANA, THAT IS!

A young man named "Stay High", who says he has cancer and claims to be a MEDICAL marijuana user, and who has also cussed me out and said mean, terrible things to me in the past few months, writes the following:

Stay High™:
Telling people to grow up yet you play with dolls like a five year old, you want to put down other people's interests then be prepared to be put down yourself. You have ZERO right to tell someone how to live your life, some of the most successful people in the world use marijuana, but here you are ranting and raving about something that is none of your business in the first place. You live your life and let people live theirs. Right now people are being murdered, raped, cut up, and more. Yet all you seem to care about is people that smoke marijuana, you call them horrible people meanwhile there's people actually dieing from real drugs. There's people who kill for the hell of it. And all you care about is a pot smoker. cindybin2001: Yes, you are right, I see that now. It is ridiculous and hypocritical of me to tell people to grow up, while I play with dolls like a little child. I really need to stop doing that, and grow up myself. Thank you for helping me see that. You are the first person to ever tell me this, and I appreciate it. It is what I needed to hear. And you are right, I have no right to tell someone how to live their life. I realize now that successful people use marijuana. I always thought that it "ruined your life" and caused you to become stupid and violent. I guess I just believed what I was told--Reefer Madness, church leaders, my parents, etc. I never bothered to learn the truth. And I do see now that there are far worse problems in the world than using marijuana. I realize that it was silly and wrong of me to speak up against marijuana, when people are killing and raping, etc. I really should focus on that! Thanks again for helping me, and take care.

No comments: