Sunday, March 13, 2016

POT SMOKER SAYS IF I HAVEN'T TRIED POT, WHY WOULD I HATE IT SO MUCH

So, after this guy tells me that "weed is the cure for the nation" and accuses me of being "brainwashed as f*ck", he tells me the following, which I have heard a billion times from pot smokers online (WARNING, STRONG LANGUAGE):

TravelJam:

fucking cunt light up a joint wtf u cant judge what u dont know and u said u never tried it so why the fuck would u hate it so much

Cindybin2001:

 OH YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE! I have said over and over that you don't have to have tried pot to know that people use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, etc. Pot smokers ADMIT this to us all the time online, and we BELIEVE them when they tell us why they smoke pot and how it affects them! And that is why we are against it! That is what makes it wrong! Can't you see that? Are you guys that EMPTY inside, so immoral and immature, that you can't even understand why we shouldn't use drugs recreationally??? GROW UP! SET AN EXAMPLE!

And it is TERRIBLE you use profanity! How crude and offensive! I have ranted about that for years online, too! What type of young lady is going to want to date or marry a guy who smokes pot and swears?? Don't you guys want to marry a NICE young lady? Someone who will be a good mother to your children someday? Aren't you worth that? THINK OF YOUR FUTURE!

Oh you guys drive me nuts. I mean it, I never even THOUGHT about pot before all this. I never smoked pot, I've never even SEEN marijuana. Nobody has ever offered it to me or anything! It is ILLEGAL! Where would I even FIND marijuana? And it is against my religion! I'm a convert to the Mormon church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we have revelation from God saying that it is wrong to use mind-altering drugs like alcohol and marijuana recreationally. That is not what TRUE fun is! The LDS church is the true church, restored on the Earth in the latter days by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It helps us learn and grow spiritually, which is needed in this life!

But I never smoked pot even BEFORE I had religious beliefs! And I sure don't know anybody NOW who smokes pot, approves of it or knows where to find it! It is ILLEGAL! Even if it were legal, what parent would EVER raise their kids to grow up and get high on marijuana?? At any age? And I know many of these same parents think nothing of using a mind-altering drug in the form of alcohol, but they are hypocrites. A casual booze drinker is no better than a casual pot smoker, except they aren't breaking the law!

Geez, how many times do I have to say this?? I have ranted about this for 15 years online! When will you all ever learn???

It's not that I "hate pot"! It's just that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, etc. This is good morals and just plain common sense! I say the same things about alcohol! Can't you understand my point?? And if I ever tried pot, I'm sure I WOULD like it! Of course it would be "fun" to get high! That's why you guys use it! BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT WRONG! Again, we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs for these reasons! That is not what TRUE fun is, and that is what makes it immoral and just plain immature! We are supposed to have fun and enjoy life and relax by using our own minds, and having hobbies and interests, not by ingesting a mind-altering DRUG into our system!

And it is ILLEGAL! If you get busted, you can get into big trouble with the law! Kids need to remember this! Can't you understand that???


5 comments:

Purple Diamond said...

CindyBin,
My name is Cindy also. I read some of your LOOONNNGGGG posts & how so many people have used rather strong language. As a kid, I used CANNABIS the real name. My dad found out & our punishment was sitting in 2 acres of weeds in the sun in the summer & he made us cut the grass with tiny scissors. I wasn't real wild over it anyway so after a few months I quit. About 12 years ago (I'm 55) we were at a superbowl party. Some people were smoking cannabis in the other room & I had just read how it was supposed to help with arthritis pain. My hubby was hurting really bad & wanted to go home, so I told him what I read & said go try it & see if it helps. Well low & behold it DID!! So we stayed for the rest of the game.
So we don't think much of it cause he had pain pills & had had arthritis for 20 years. A year or so later I learn we have a grow your own medical cannabis program here. I tried to find info on how to join it but no luck. Another year or so I find an add to get your card for this program. So we call & hubby turns out to be this guys first customer. So he teaches us how things work & a little bit about growing. We started making brownies & hubby was eating them & smoking some. After a few months he noticed he wasn't taking all the pain pills (90 750 percocets a month) he had been taking. Then he realizes he's not taking the sleeping pills every night anymore either. I do NOT like being high so I didn't smoke it & for me smoking it didn't help the pain. After a time we learn about the oil to heal cancers & I run across a video of an elderly man who can't walk more then 30 steps or so & can not lift his leg to step up a step, due to arthritis. He ate the oil every day for a few months & he's now on a bicycle & driving again.

Purple Diamond said...

The second half of my comment:
So since I also HAD really bad arthritis I decided to start eating this oil we made from the whole plant. At first I got really sick a few times but I didn't give up. I found out that sickness was my body getting rid of the arthritis. About 8 months later I was able to walk further then I had in years & I lost 75 pounds! I no longer have arthritis!! :) Hubby used to walk with a cane, no more, his is gone too. Then hubby got a cancer growth on his ear, it wasn't the kind that would kill you, but they said it will come back year after year & we just have to remove it. They did remove it & it's been 6 or so years & it has not came back like they said it would.
About 2 years ago now my brother in law was given a few months to live due to rapidly growing brain tumorS. They removed a couple because of where they were located it was safe, gave him a few months to live still. He can't do chemo or radiation due to enlarged heart, they basically sent him home to die. Well I went to them & helped make the oil in CA & he is BRAIN CANCER FREE!!! A WHOLE year now!! He will eat the oil the rest of his life.
Another friend, ovarian cancer in august, cancer free in January NO chemo or radiation!!!
You say you have never used it. So I'm sorry but your opinion has no real credibility when you refuse to do any research on it AND no first hand experience. It's kinda like sex. People can explain it to you but until you actually experience sex you can't fully understand. I use sex as an example because THAT is NOT illegal in the Mormon world...lol. WHY & WHEN it was made illegal IS important to know. Did you know the federal govt holds the patent on cannabis? Did you know they have done research in Israel for years proving all the things we know about this awesome wonderful plant that had it just been discovered would be proclaimed as the miracle healing plant? I'm not saying you must go run out & experience cannabis, I'm just saying stop bashing a plant created by God to relive all our illness. While you are busy researching look into the original Hebrew for the components of the anointing oil. You will find that "calamus" ( I think I spelled it right? )is really "cannabis sativa". This I learned from another Mormon lady who cured her cancer with cannabis.

Cindybin said...

Purple Diamond, HAVE YOU NOT READ A THING I HAVE WRITTEN?? You said you read my posts, yet you STILL say this stupid stuff about how if I have never used marijuana that "my opinion has no real credibility" and you accuse me of "refusing to do any research"? OH BROTHER! Again, this is the entire reason I have been forced to keep speaking up against pot! I have said over and over that you don't have to have used marijuana to know that people use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax and unwind, have "fun", enjoy life, etc. Pot smokers ADMIT this to us all the time online, and we BELIEVE them when they tell us why they use it and how it affects them! And that is why we are against it! That is what makes it wrong! We shouldn't use mind-altering drugs RECREATIONALLY! This is good morals and just plain common sense! What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and smoke POT? At any age? And it is ILLEGAL in most states! Parents HAVE to make sure their kids obey the law! Can't you understand this? And then you bring up MEDICAL MARIJUANA? I have explained over and over that nobody is against MEDICINE! That is a totally different issue! If something like marijuana--or ANYTHING--truly helps a person with a true medical condition, then of course that would be a good thing! I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT MEDICAL MARIJUANA, one can find that information anywhere! But I have yet to find one single TRUE medical user online! All the casual users rave about the medical benefits in order to justify getting high, and even the "medical" users I've talked to and seen online have been horrible, cussing me out, threatening me, making fun of me for collecting dolls, attacking my religion, etc. And they ALL accuse me of thinking that pot is dangerous and deadly and "ruins your life." NOBODY THINKS THAT! It doesn't even OCCUR to them that I am against pot because it's a mind-altering drug! I say the same things about alcohol! Alcohol is a drug! Just because it's legal doesn't make it right! A casual booze drinker is no better than a casual pot smoker, except they aren't breaking the law! People need to grow up and set an example and not use mind-altering drugs recreationally! And as I've said, NOBODY IS AGAINST MEDICINE. Why do you people ALWAYS accuse me of not doing "research", you always accuse me of all this wrong stuff! And you all tell me that if I haven't used marijuana, I can't possibly speak up against it! oh brother! Again, I AM SPEAKING UP AGAINST RECREATIONAL DRUG USE! And if you are so dang religious, talking about God, you of ALL people should agree with me that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs recreationally!!

Purple Diamond said...

Well your response to me is exactly why people are rude & use vile words with you. You said you have,"yet to find one real medical user". Well HEY dummy, apparently YOU didn't READ what I wrote?
Since you are so against "mind altering" things, I guess you better stop eating anything pleasurable & OH for sure you MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP HAVING SEX!! We sure as hell wouldn't want you doing anything that would "alter your mind". It is clear you are truly just another nut job.
I also said, I read SOME, of your long ass comments, NOT ALL of them.
You collect dolls. They give you pleasure. Lets make collecting dolls illegal now because not everyone can afford to collect dolls & you "might" be using money that should have went to pay a bill, so I need to "protect you from yourself" & make collecting dolls illegal. Besides it gives you "mind altering pleasure". My made up stance your doll collecting makes about as much sense as your wanting cannabis illegal.
The majority of medical users don't even get high off it after some time.

Cindybin said...

Purple Diamond, I absolutely cannot believe your reply. Even after ALL I SAID, you are still saying the same things pot smokers have said to me for years, trying to compare things like sex, eating, doll collecting and other activities to smoking pot. THAT ISN'T THE SAME AT ALL! Nobody is purposely ingesting a mind-altering drug into their system when they do things like that! Can't you see that? Seriously, are you people THAT DENSE? So far gone that you can't even see the difference between these things??? And you must be the 200th Internet person to say this stuff about "making dolls illegal". OH BROTHER. Again, you all wonder why I say we need to keep speaking up against pot?? It is because of you and all the others just like you! I never even THOUGHT about pot before all this. I never smoked pot, I've never even SEEN marijuana. But BOY have you guys opened my eyes!

And then you tell me that "the majority of medical users don't even get high off it after some time"? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?? Again, I am saying that NOBODY IS AGAINST MEDICINE. Medicine is something you use to treat an illness or condition you don't want to have in the first place, not to get high and have "fun"! I am talking about RECREATIONAL USE, how we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs RECREATIONALLY! I say the same things about alcohol! Alcohol is a drug! Just because it's legal doesn't make it right! CAN'T YOU SEE MY POINT??

It doesn't matter if "most medical users don't even get high off it after some time." Again, I AM NOT AGAINST MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD TRULY HELPS SOMEONE WITH A TRUE MEDICAL CONDITION! I am just saying we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs recreationally! And it is against the law! Parents HAVE to make sure their kids obey the law! Can't you see that? It won't help to tell the judge that marijuana helps medical users! Again, I AM TALKING ABOUT RECREATIONAL USE! How hard is that for you people to understand?? STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THINGS LIKE EATING, SEX AND HOBBIES TO DRUG USE! That isn't the same at all! And stop bringing my dolls into this! You guys are ALWAYS bring that up, saying stupid things like, "What if they made dolls illegal? Huh? Huh? How would you like THAT? Huh???" As if that is going to make me say, "Oh wow, gee, I never thought of that. Why, if they made dolls illegal, I really would be sad! Therefore, it makes it okay to get high on POT!" OH BROTHER! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! You people are INSANE!!!