Tuesday, February 23, 2016

POT SMOKER ACCUSES ME OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER BECAUSE I COLLECT DOLLS

So this guy named Richie comes along and cusses me out and says other mean, horrible things which I won't print here. And then he says the following:


Richie:
I feel like u molest children

Cindybin:
Oh okay, so because I say we shouldn't smoke pot, I must MOLEST CHILDREN?? What is WRONG with you guys???

Richie:
nah just that u look creepy asf u play with dolls and u look 30s or 40

Cindybin:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. First of all, I'm 59. I wish I were only in my 30s or 40s! That is YOUNG! And I have explained over and over that doll collecting is a very popular, rewarding hobby for ADULTS!! ADULTS! ADULTS! Get that through your head! There are thousands of doll videos, clubs, organizations, websites, guide books, etc. I go to vintage doll and toy shows and they are packed! The guys go for action figures, toy cars, trains, etc, and the ladies go for collectible dolls! We like to sew for them, fix them up and learn their history, etc. It is JUST A HOBBY! I have many other hobbies and interests as well! But dolls are a very visual thing and that is why collectors take pictures, make videos and websites, etc. I used to like dolls as a kid and then packed them away during my teens, and then in raised my family and had only boys so we really never had dolls in the house. And then in my 40's I stumbled across some library books on vintage Barbie and realized that these old dolls from my childhood could be quite valuable and collectible, so that's how I got into the hobby. Then we got the Internet and I found all these other doll collectors and websites and was having so much fun. But the pot smokers and other bullies always make fun of me for this, and they always think that only little girls have dolls, and they accuse me of being a "child molester." YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!! 

Richie:
u just made it worse now I think u molest more kids





No comments: