Tuesday, February 09, 2016

MARIJUANA KILLS PEOPLE!

MARIJUANA IS DEADLY AND DANGEROUS AND PEOPLE OVERDOSE AND DIE FROM IT AND IT HAS NO MEDICAL BENEFITS AND I HOPE EVERYBODY DIES OF CANCER AND ALL POTHEADS ARE GOING TO HELL!!! andrea mcginley:

I am a Christian and I do not have to prove myself to anybody to be a Christian. my choices in life reflect on Who I am. smoking weed doesn't make me a bad person,smoking weed does not alter my mind, smoking weed does not alter pretty much anybody's mind. All it does is take away pain, relieve depression, it helps you feel better about yourself. it is not a drug and in no way can this plant kill you, to overdose on this plant the ratio is 40000 times - 1, 40000! and even then when you do overdose all you do is go to sleep for a little bit you don't die you don't go in a coma you don't turn into a vegetable, nothing happens so you tell me do you think we should really get rid of marijuana and replace with all these narcotics? You are not fighting against drugs such as cocaine or Molly or shrooms or anything such as abused narcotics, you are so focused on fighting against marijuana and marijuana this or marijuana that but do you really take a step back and realize you could be fighting battles to save people's lives instead of ruining them. cannabis is helping cancer patients. are you really trying to take that opportunity away from discovery to help hear such a deadly disease. you need help. and you are trying to say every single person on this earth that uses marijuana recreationally, legally, illegally is bad. but in reality we are not to your standards. we do not live a life in your Mormon Way. we are free people. we choose how we live our lives. we all have every right to experiment or do anything our mind desires to do without being told no. but people like you are trying to change every human being to be like you. cindybin2001: You must be the 200th Internet person this week to tell me that "smoking weed doesn't make me a bad person." I NEVER SAID THAT! I am trying to tell you that you are a GOOD person, too GOOD to be doing something like using drugs to get high and stoned! Can't you see that? If you are so good, then why on EARTH would you want to light up a joint, smoke it and get high?? And if you are a Christian, you of ALL people should know better! A religion is supposed to teach people to AVOID using mind-altering drugs recreationally, not encourage them to light up a joint, smoke it and get high! Otherwise, what is a religion FOR? Heck, I wasn't even religious in high school or college and I sure never smoked POT. Nobody ever even offered it to me! And then after college I joined the Mormon church, where we have revelation from God saying that it is wrong to uses mind-alter drugs recreationally. That is not what TRUE fun is! And that is what makes it wrong! The Mormon church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the true church, restored on the Earth in the latter days by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It helps us learn and grow spiritually, which is needed in in this life! And yes, smoking "weed" does alter your mind! Pot smokers tell me this ALL THE TIME, about how they use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax and have "fun", etc. If it isn't a mind-altering drug, if it didn't DO something for you, then why would anybody use it?? Of course the recreational users smoke pot because it is "fun" for them! But as I said, using drugs to have "fun" is not what TRUE fun is! That is what makes it wrong! And then you are telling me about MEDICAL MARIJUANA??? OH I can't believe it. Even after ALL I HAVE SAID, typing my fingers to the bone for YEARS, and you guys still tell me about medical marijuana! I have said over and over a billion times that nobody is against MEDICINE!!! I am NOT AGAINST MEDICAL MARIJUANA! That is a TOTALLY different issue! I am a nice person and of course would not want anybody to suffer! If something like marijuana—or ANYTHING—truly helps a person with a true medical condition, then of COURSE that would be a good thing! I would use it myself if I had to, if it were legal for that and it worked. I have even been trying for YEARS to write an article on the benefits of medical marijuana! But I have yet to find a single decent person to interview to use as an example in my article! All the casual users rave about the medical benefits in order to justify getting high (while they cuss me out, threaten me with death and bodily harm, attack my religion, my looks, my sex life, make mean videos and websites about me, reveal my personal information, make fun of me for collecting dolls, tell me to kill myself, tell me they hope I get cancer, etc.) And even the "medical" users I've talked to and seen online have been horrible just like the recreational users. Even the "nice" ones don't get it and honestly can't see why it is wrong to use mind-altering drugs recreationally. How can I support them when they are like THAT?? Now all I want to do is write articles and make videos using all the THOUSANDS of comments and emails I have collected from you guys, to show what you are like! The world needs to know!! Oh it is so depressing. I always thought MEDICAL users and supporters and growers would be NICE, and surely agree that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs recreationally. What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and get high on POT? At any age? And I say the same things about alcohol! Alcohol is a drug! Just because it's legal doesn't make it right! A casual booze drinker is no better than a casual pot smoker, except they aren't breaking the law! You guys always think that just because I say we shouldn't smoke pot, that I'm all "hung up on pot" and think that it's all dangerous and deadly and "ruins your life." I never say that! All I'm saying is that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs recreationally, that this is good morals and just plain common sense! And I am NOT against medical marijuana or ANYTHING that truly helps someone with a true medical condition! But as I said, I have yet to find any kind of true, decent medical marijuana user! It is just crazy!!! I am SO SICK of you people always accusing me of "believing lies" and spreading propaganda, etc. I DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT POT THAT ISN'T TRUE! For the billionth time, pot smokers ADMIT to us all the time online that they use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax and unwind, have "fun", enjoy life, etc. We BELIEVE them when they tell us why they use it and how it affects them! And that is why we are against it! That is what makes it wrong! We shouldn't use mind-altering drugs for these reasons! This is good morals and just plain common sense! How can you not understand this? The POT SMOKERS are the ones spreading lies and believing lies! They always accuse me of thinking that "weed" is all dangerous and addictive and ruins your life. They have accused me of saying things like, "all potheads are going to hell", and of wanting to lock pot smokers up in prison, etc. They ALL accuse me of drinking wine and never saying anything bad about alcohol, and they all try to compare smoking pot to cigarettes, coffee and pharmaceutical medicine, and even hobbies and activities! They actually say stupid things like, "Everything is mind-altering--reading a book, going to an amusement park, watching TV, sex, jogging." THEY ARE CRAZY. They all honestly think that if only I knew how SAFE pot is, I'd suddenly realize it's okay to light up a joint, smoke it and get high! OH BROTHER! They just don't get it! Again, stop telling me that nobody has overdosed or died from marijuana! I NEVER SAID THEY DID! All I am saying is that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs RECREATIONALLY, that this is good morals and just plain common sense! How can you not understand this simple concept, especially if you are a Christian and a good person? You of all people should be agreeing with me and supporting me, and defending me against all these bullies! Oh it's just so frustrating. I type my fingers to the bone for YEARS, thinking you guys will finally understand, and you all still say the same things to me, accusing me of all this wrong stuff. I might as well go around to all the pot videos and websites and type "Marijuana is deadly and dangerous and kills people and has no medical benefits and all potheads are going to hell", because THAT'S ALL YOU GUYS HEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

+cindybin2001 They are laughing at you and there is nothing you can do to stop them

Unknown said...

You are certifiably nuts.