Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MARIJUANA QUESTIONS OF THE DAY

MARIJUANA QUESTIONS OF THE DAY: WHY DO I HATE "WEED" SO MUCH, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR LIFE, AND WHY DON'T I JUST HAVE A BABY INSTEAD OF BUYING BABY DOLLS?

A sweet guy named Ethan writes:

Why do you has weed and mind altering drugs sooo much? Why can't people enjoy their one and only life, trying new things and having fun? And who the hell are you to say that it is actually immoral to use marijuana to treat your cancer? Also you do realize, although not as effective, they have it so that it doesn't get you high but still treats you. It's mainly used for small children but adults can use it too. Also it is f**king immature to buy a one or two hundred dollar doll and pretend it's the real thing. Why not just have a real kid? Oh yeah that's right! No one would ever want to marry such a stuck up b*tch such as yourself.


AAARGGHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy, I can understand where you're coming from but it seems to me you should spend more time focusing on fixing your own spiritual issues instead of accusing and judging others. I know that that may sound like an accusation on my part but I don't mean it that way. I just think you will end up finding more peace in your own heart and the ability to effect change in others without coming off as so upset and frustrated at others for not living up to your standards.

Cindybin said...

You guys tell me this ALL THE TIME, this has gone on for 15 years. Just because I have said we shouldn't smoke pot and that you can get into trouble with the law, you guys always accuse me of "judging others", blah blah blah. It only makes me angrier and MORE determined to speak up about all this! As I've said a billion times, I DO spend time focusing on myself! I DON'T spend time "accusing and judging others"! THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT! I never even THINK about pot in my daily life!!!