Monday, July 20, 2015

NICE POT SMOKER EDUCATES ME


I smoke pot and I'm a nice and normal person. I hope I'm a decent human being. And as far as idiots, I had a 4.0 in high school and I continue to educate myself everyday any chance I can get.

Also sweetheart, in my state, weed is legal and I'm from the city that is the home of Microsoft where people in Seattle have more people with a bachelor's degree over the national average, a higher percentage of high school graduates over the national average, and in we're also the most literate city.

Pot didn't destroy our beautiful city and we still have plenty of educated people (who plenty are pot smokers) running around.


Wow, that is great! I had always thought that pot smokers were mean and evil and that weed ruined your life. Now I see that I was wrong! Thank you for educating me! 

Editor's Note: (Once again I was being sarcastic. This person proves why pot should be illegal.)

No comments: