Saturday, May 09, 2015

STUPID POT QUESTIONS OF THE DAY: ABOUT POT, ALCOHOL, AND HAVING FUN

 
STUPID POT QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHY DON'T I EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ALCOHOL? WHY IS IT JUST MARIJUANA? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING FUN?


Dear Cindybin,

Do you go to a bar and yell at everyone for drinking?
What's wrong with having fun? Is it too, fun?

Your kids must have honestly, (not even being mean) had an AWFUL Childhood..
"DONT SWING! YOU COULD FALL OFF!"
"NO BICYCLE! YOU DONT GET TO HAVE FUN!"

So... I like sky diving. That's fun.. Should stop that. I even like eating, but I guess it's dangerous, I could bite my cheeks, I'll stop that too.

AN HONEST QUESTION:

Why aren't you commenting on budweiser commercials? Why is it all marijuana? - Marijuana is only the 'bad one' because it's illegal (Federally) - but it still is safer.

Signed,
"Little John"

My reply:

AAARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

And people wonder why I continue to speak up against marijuana.

No comments: