Saturday, February 21, 2015

NEWSFLASH: CINDYBIN BELIEVES SECOND-HAND INFORMATION, AND GOD PUT MARIJUANA ON THE EARTH

Here is yet another example of how pot smokers think. A guy named Paul, a grown, married man, often writes to me and makes fun of me for collecting dolls, etc. Today he told me that not everybody has the same morals as I do, and that  "if there is this god he is the one that put this miraculous plant on this earth. It would be wasteful for us not to utilize this plant. If you have never tried it everything you have heard about it is second hand information."

Needless to say, I told him the following:

AAARGHHH you must be the 200th Internet person just this week to tell me that not everybody has the same morals as I do! I KNOW THAT! BOY do I know that, after talking to people on the Internet! And that is why I realize I need to talk some sense into you people and help you realize that there is a better way to live, that you are too GOOD to be doing things like using drugs! What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and smoke POT? At any age?? What a thing to do!

And you guys ALWAYS tell me about how God put marijuana on the Earth, blah blah blah. I have said over and over that just because He put marijuana on the Earth doesn't mean He wants us to light up a joint, smoke it and get high! And if you guys are all so dang religious, talking about God all the time, then you of ALL people should know better than to use drug. A religion is supposed to teach people to AVOID drugs, not encourage them to light up a joint, smoke it and get high! Otherwise, what is a religion FOR? Heck, I wasn't even religious in high school or college and I sure never smoked pot. Nobody ever offered it to me or talked about it to me or anything! And I was a teen in the 70s! Same for my husband!

And then after college I joined the Mormon church where we have direct revelation from God saying that alcohol, tea, coffee, cigarettes and mind-altering drugs like marijuana are not for the body. We are taught the moral and physical reasons to avoid using these things. This HELPS us. It FREES us. What do you want me to do, tell God he is wrong and drop out of my church?

And it makes me furious that you people always say that if I haven't tried pot, I can't possibly speak up against it! You said that "everything I have heard about pot is second hand information." I have said over and over that one of the main reasons I have been forced to continue speaking up against pot is because you guys always accuse me of thinking it is dangerous and addictive and kills people. NOBODY THINKS THAT! Doesn't it even OCCUR to you that we are against it because it's a mind-altering drug?? Pot smokers ADMIT to us all the time online that they use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", etc. We BELIEVE them when they tell us why they use it and how it affects them! And that is why we are against it! That is what makes it wrong! We shouldn't use mind-altering drugs for these reasons!!

And you all think that if only I would TRY pot, I'd see how "fun" it is. I have said over and over that if I tried it, I'm sure I would enjoy it! Of course it would be "fun"! I totally BELIEVE you guys when you tell me why you use it and how it affects you! But that is why I am against it! That is what makes it wrong! Can't you see that???

Comments like yours only make me see how much we all need to speak up against pot and why it should be illegal forever. Again, it is not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it! Do we really want people like you walking around actually USING mind-altering drugs?? Heaven's no. 


No comments: