Saturday, February 21, 2015

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN, LIES, BLOOD, MURDER AND DOLLS

MORE TYPICAL "MEDICAL" MARIJUANA USERS AND SUPPORTERS (profanity has been edited)

A guy named Tony writes:
ALL cannabis is medicine ALL,,, ITS really none of your business who uses it. You need to look at your own life! You need to re-evaluate yourself because at the end of the day you die by yourself, NO ONE is going with you. You need to f**king wake up. Seriously you want to invade other peoples space and tell them what to do with THEIR LIFE while your out there walking fucking dolls down the street that you call a hobby but what I see is a much fancier black van offering candy.  How do you like being told your wrong? I can say say I have saved lives! I have helped heal cancer, I have helped people with seizures, and I have helped people quit alcohol for a much better lifestyle regrowing their liver instead of killing it! I have made lives better... I have seen with my own two eyes skin cancer gone and gone for ever. What have you done beside go and cry and troll people telling them they are wrong when you play with live like dolls?!?!?!?! You have N contributions other than being a bitchy c*nt to hundreds people over the years. You bring anger and misdirection, you tell lies, lies because you are uneducated! all of that makes you a virus, MRSA bacteria to the people around you. You bring sickness with your philosophy and actions, and you create hate. That is what you bring to the table,,,, and yes you do want me and my kids locked up because it is people like you who do it with your f**ked up thinking. Cannabis has killed ZERO people,,, but YOU and PEOPLE LIKE YOU are murdering thousands everyday! you murder them by proxy!!! You have blood on y0ur hands and are guilty of murder

My reply:

AARGGHHHH As far as it being none of my business who smokes pot, I have said over and over that we all should be OUTRAGED at the casual users who keep the whole illegal drug trade in business and all the crime and violence by the cartels! THIS AFFECTS EVERYONE! Don't you read the news??

And I have said over and over that I never even THOUGHT about pot before all this! I never smoked pot, I've never even SEEN marijuana! This all started 10 years ago on Yahoo where I went to post about LOWCARB DIETS! There were always these marijuana stories there, and I made one innocent little comment saying that we shouldn't use drugs and that you can get into trouble if you get busted, and all heck broke loose, with pot smokers cussing me out and threatening me and accusing me of all these WRONG THINGS, accusing me of thinking that pot is dangerous and deadly and "ruins your life", etc. They all thought that if only I knew how safe pot is, and that people like Carl Sagan smoked it, that I'd suddenly realize it's okay to get high!

And I can't BELIEVE you brought up about my dolls! I just can't believe this. I have said over and over how FURIOUS it makes me when people make fun of me for these dolls! I have explained over and over that doll collecting is a very popular, rewarding hobby for ADULTS! There are thousands of doll videos, clubs, organizations, guide books, websites, etc. all for adult collectors! I go to vintage doll and toy shows and they are packed with adults--guys go for action figures, trains, cars, etc. and the ladies go for collectible dolls. I came to YouTube and found the huge doll collecting community and that is where I got the idea to make a few videos, by watching all the other THOUSANDS of doll videos! I DON'T NORMALLY TAKE MY DOLLS DOWN THE STREET! It was just for the VIDEO! Can't you see that?? What is WRONG with you guys, always making fun of me for this??? The reason I made that video of taking the doll in the stroller, etc. was because I saw all these other videos made by and for adult collectors who have these dolls. Part of the fun of showing of the realism of those realistic "reborn" baby dolls is making videos showing them in realistic situations, as if they are a real baby. NOBODY thinks they are real, and it is JUST FOR FUN. It is just role-playing, just showing off the realism of the baby JUST FOR FUN. Those baby dolls aren't even my favorite dolls! I am more into other types of dolls--American Girl, fashion dolls, vintage dolls, etc. I only bought a couple of the reborn baby dolls as an extension of my doll hobby, just for fun! I have real grandchildren that keep me very busy--one of whom IS a baby! I push HER in the stroller and change HER diaper!! I barely even have time to look at these reborn baby dolls! But just because I made a few videos years ago to participate in the huge doll collecting community here on YT, you guys all think that I do nothing but sit and "play with dolls" all day, like I'm some kind of crazy, immature FREAK! It is JUST A HOBBY! I have many other hobbies and interests as well, I just don't make videos of them! But dolls are a very VISUAL thing, and that is why we collectors like to make videos for each other! It is just for FUN! Nobody thinks the dolls are real, and we just put them in realistic situations to show off their realism, because they are works of art--reborn artists work very hard on these dolls! I liked dolls as a young girl and then packed them away in my teens. And then I raised my sons and didn't really have dolls in the house. And then in my 40's I stumbled upon some library books on vintage Barbie dolls and discovered that those 60's Barbie dolls I had as a kid are valuable now and sought after by collectors. So that is how I got into the hobby. Then we got the Internet and I found all these doll websites and groups and auctions and message boards, and met so many nice ladies who collect dolls, and sew for them, fix them up and display them, learn their history, etc. And then we got YT and I had such fun watching the many doll videos here, and decided to make a few of my own to participate in the community. But you guys always have to insult and attack me PERSONALLY, trying to make me feel bad about myself, like I am some kind of mentally-challenged FREAK who sits around and "plays with dolls" all day and takes them for walks and thinks they are real. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? As I said, I barely even look at those reborn baby dolls, they aren't even my favorite type of dolls! I might change their outfits to go along with a holiday theme and display them as part of the holiday, but that's about it!! I have a very busy life, REAL grandchildren I help take care of, and lots of other hobbies and interests! Again, this is yet another reason I have been forced to speak up against pot all these years, is because you pot smoking bullies always bring up my dolls. This started even back on the old Yahoo boards 10 years ago, where once they found out I collect dolls as a hobby, they constantly made fun of me for it.

And what are you talking about?? MEDICAL MARIJUANA?? Have you not read a THING I have written over the years??? I have said over and over that I am NOT AGAINST MEDICAL MARIJUANA! That is a totally different issue! I am a nice person and of course would not want someone to suffer! If marijuana truly helps someone with a true medical condition, then of course that is a good thing! I would use it myself if I had to, if it worked and were legal for that! I have been trying for YEARS to write an article on the BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA! But I have yet to find a single decent person to interview to use as an example in my article! All the casual users rave about the medical benefits in order to justify getting  high, and even the "medical" users I've talked to and seen online have been horrible like the casual users, cussing me out, threatening me with death and bodily harm, attacking my religion, my looks, my sex life, making mean videos and websites about me, making fun of me for collecting dolls (as YOU did), etc. etc. etc. I have collected THOUSANDS of comments and emails from "medical" users, supporters and growers who are just HORRIBLE. Now all I want to do is write articles and make videos using these comments, to show what people are like! Doctors, lawmakers and the entire public needs to know!

It is just SOOOO depressing. I always thought MEDICAL users would be nice, that surely they would agree that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs recreationally. What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and get high on pot? At any age? And we shouldn't use alcohol, either! I say the same things against alcohol! Alcohol is a drug! Just because it's legal doesn't make it right! Can't you see my point?? All I am saying is that we shouldn't use mind-altering drugs to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, celebrate, socialize, etc. This is good morals and just plain common sense!

If you told me NICELY that you are all about MEDICAL marijuana, I would have gladly supported you and offered to interview you for the article I have been TRYING to write on the benefits of MEDICAL MARIJUANA. But how can I support you after all you have said to me?? Now I have to add your comments to my huge folder filled with all the other THOUSANDS of comments and emails from "medical" users, supporters and growers. It is just SOOO depressing. I can't believe people are like this. Aren't there ANY nice, true medical users out there??

And I don't want anybody locked up for pot! Gee Whiz!! I am just saying that we shouldn't use drugs! Nobody would have to worry about being locked up for pot if they didn't smoke pot! How hard is it to not smoke pot? Where would one even FIND this stuff? it is ILLEGAL! I have never even SEEN marijuana! But it is illegal NOW, and kids need to realize the trouble they can get into if they get busted!

And what "lies" do I say about pot? What do I say about pot that isn't true? One of the main reasons I have been forced to continue speaking up against pot all these years is because you people always accuse me of telling lies! That is crazy! And you must be the 200th Internet person just this week to tell me that pot hasn't killed anybody! Why do you people ALWAYS tell me that?? You all think that we are against pot because we think it's all dangerous and deadly and kills people. Nobody thinks that! Doesn't it even OCCUR to you that we are against it because it's a mind-altering drug?? Pot smokers ADMIT to us all the time online that they use it to get high, stoned, buzzed, relax, have "fun", enjoy life, etc. We BELIEVE them when they tell us why they use it and how it affects them! And that is why we are against it! That is what makes it wrong! We shouldn't use mind-altering drugs for these reasons! This is good morals and just plain common sense! People need to grow up and set an example! 

So then after I finish replying to the guy above, I read the following email from a guy named Jack:

I have a very simple theory on life, and you should too cindybin in fact everybody should. As long as it is not hurting anybody else, not me nor anybody else has the right to tell somebody what they can and cant do with their own bodies. it is Ludacris also to sit back and say you shouldn't smoke marijuana period just because it is illegal. I have seen the unfortunate circumstance of somebody who had never even have a single sip of alcohol in their lives have major surgeries in a row that in the end left them PHYSICALLY ADDICTED to opiates thanks to the oxycontin. Marijuana still is not legal for medical purposes yet legalized f**king heroin is and you want to talk about morals? We live in a corrupt society now and the only real reason marijuana hasn't been legalized entirely is due to the fact that the pharmaceutical companies would lose a ton of money in that process since the only alternative to constant pain is the opiates that they produce legally. Get off your high horse and understand things are not as black and white as "good" or "bad" because the fact is you don't know what somebody is going through and why they choose to smoke marijuana, in my case I personally know individuals who frequently use marijuana legitimately as a pain reliever as opposed to what they were prescribed and they live happy, productive, high functioning lives. What kind of world do we live in where people think they know whats best for everybody and THINKS they can tell them what to do? that's my question.


My reply:

AAARGGHHH! I AM SO SICK OF YOU PEOPLE! OF COURSE WE SHOULDN'T USE HEROIN! BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT TO SMOKE POT! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT??

AND STOP SWEARING, HOW CRUDE AND OFFENSIVE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

And I am not against marijuana just because it's illegal! I am just saying that it is illegal NOW! I did not make the laws, I'm just stating the facts! Parents HAVE to tell their kids to obey the law! No parent wants to bail their child out of jail and have them face a stern, harsh judge who treats them like dirt! I have seen kids go through heck in the court room where I live, just for having an empty pipe! Kids need to realize the trouble they can get into! But even if pot were legal, what parent would EVER raise their kids to grow up and get high on pot? At any age?

AND THEN YOU BRING UP MEDICAL MARIJUANA?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I HAVE ADDRESSED THIS A BILLION TIMES!!! 

(I could have said much more but I'm tired of typing and have a million things to do. But this shows you what people are like--all these "medical" users, supporters and growers. I get emails like this ALL THE TIME. This is just a sample. More will be on the way.)

(Oh, and I should add that after Tony read my reply, he told me that I am an f-ing "retard", devoid of any grey matter and brain dead, and that I should kill myself.)


No comments: