Saturday, February 21, 2015

MARIJUANA, ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, COFFEE, SWEARING, MEDICINE AND NUTMEG


Someone, let's just call this person "Starlight", sent me the following:

So you're against mind altering drugs. That means you should be against alcohol, anti-depressants, sleep medication, serotonin, nutmeg(that get's you high), caffeine(coffee). Sorry but I have not seen weed ruin people's lives. I've seen people get high off of medicine that treats mental illnesses. And people swear and cuss, that's just how it is. In fact the MAJORITY of society swears no matter what country you go in. Dude, have you been living under a rock for the past 40 years? Society is changing, weed is acceptable(becoming acceptable)its even legal from recreational use in 2 states, and where I'm at it's about to become legal for recreational use(meaning we can buy it in stores, just like liquor). You sound eerily similar to those people who oppose gay marriage, only you're opposed to weed. 

There is so much wrong with this letter I can't even begin...

And then this person tells me:

https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
In Colorado and California you can just go out and buy weed, it's legal for recreational use there :) And here in my state it's legal medically, but we're working on legalizing it for recreational use. In a minute weed will be accessible for non-medical users.  Don't be so upset, this is just the world changing and it's nothing you can do to stop it. People like their weed and so do I. I have a master's degree(was smoking while I was in school too), I have a great job, great life, I'm happy. My entire family smokes and grows(they have a license to do so) Weed has been proven to help with mental illnesses as well. You can always go live in a Amish community. Prescription drugs can be more dangerous than marijuana. It killed my aunt. Her blood pressure meds killed her. You should rant against prescription drugs as well. Because I rather my kids smoke weed then OD on pills if I had a choice. I wouldn't be as pissed. Of course you can't compare weed to other drugs because weed doesn't kill you. Also what is moral and immoral is subjective. Weed is F**KING(I know you hate swearing, and anything that isn't pure and NOBEEELLLL) awesome. I'm glad the company I work for is liberal and they give 0 sh*ts. We're in the midst of a paradigm in society, and no amount of writing you do can change it.  

Cindybin's Reply:

AARGGHHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? You immature, immoral people always tell me about how smart and successful you are, as if that makes it okay to get high on pot! THAT MAKES IT WORSE! Because you of ALL people should know better! You set a terrible example and go against everything that most parents try to teach their kids about drugs and life! Can't you see that?? What parent would ever raise their kids to grow up and smoke POT? At any age?? WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?? Tell them to email me, I would love to talk to them!

And then you bring up about how "prescription drugs are more dangerous than marijuana"??? AAARGGHHHHH! First of all, I thought marijuana wasn't dangerous at all! You guys are always telling me that marijuana is so SAFE. So which is it? Is it dangerous or totally safe?? And secondly, you guys ALWAYS think that I am against pot because I think it is so dangerous and deadly and "ruins your life." NOBODY THINKS THAT! Doesn't it even OCCUR to you idiots that we are against pot because it's a mind-altering drug???? Are you that immoral and immature that you can't even see why this is wrong?? GROW UP!

I will use your comments in my upcoming blogs and videos to show why we all need to speak up against pot and why it should be illegal forever, with VERY STIFF PENALTIES. Again, it is not because of marijuana itself, but because of the people who use and defend it! LIKE YOU!  I hope the world sees your comments. They prove my point EXACTLY. https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who hurt you in your life to make you so angry and uptight?:( I am against marijuana also. But I pity and pray for your marginalized, angry, reclusive life. Blessings and I hope you find happiness and fulfillment someday, safe from the fear and insecurity that ravages your existence.