Monday, January 05, 2015

WHY WE NEED TO SPEAK UP AGAINST MARIJUANA

A young man named Tyler just sent me the following comment:
 
 
"Weed ain't that bad nobody died of weed.every year 400.000 people died of alcohol.benzo fary is a drug but it's not illegal cigarets kills 500.000 people per year.u can die of almost everything if I went to macdounlds every day I would of died at age 30 to 50 fast food is a drug too if I would of eat bad food every day I we'll die young right ur logic tho it doesn't mean the law is right and if u would smoke weed like 2 or 3 times a month it does no harm even if u do it ones of week or more if u do it ever day then it's a problem. Weed is more save then alcohol. I been smoking weed like 3 times or less a month and I am in good shape I can squat 425 pounds. A lot of people get Brian wash by there teacher and the law and there presents. U we'll never live forever and enjoy life."

And people wonder why I say we all need to continue to speak up against marijuana. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still wondering......

Hint, try EXPLAINING WHAT THE HELL YOURE EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU CRAZY OLD BAT!

LetTheRaineFall said...

You're a disgusting peice of filth that doesn't even be deserved to be called human. I hope everyone you've ever cared about dies, and then everyone mocks you about their deaths and how terrible and pathetic they were in life.