Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MARIJUANA IS GOOD, ALCOHOL IS BAD

I SEE THE LIGHT. I UNDERSTAND NOW ABOUT DRUGS. THEY AREN'T BAD AFTER ALL.

skrillzist skrillzist wrote to me:
You are most likely a 50 year old Christian that thinks all drugs are bad and everyone needs Christ, weed should be legal because it's a fucking plant that's better than alcohol and cigarettes, you probably drink and think it's ok to get fucked up on alcohol rather than smoke a joint, can weed kill you no... Can alcohol kill you... Yes what do you think is better here smoking a j and feeling happy and on top of the world or get shit faces black out and potentially puke while you're sleeping and suffocate. I'm a Christian not a ignorant Christian that thinks weed is bad.... Now go pray to god about how rude I am and cursing maybe he'll tap into your brain and tell you which ones better....

My reply:

Wow, you are the first person to ever tell me all this! I totally understand now. I now see that weed can't kill you and that alcohol CAN kill you. I had always thought that since alcohol was legal, it must be okay. That's why I have spent all my adult hood sipping fine wine, drinking beer at football games, having martinis and cocktails. I have never said anything bad about alcohol! What a hypocrite I am. Oh, and I have never said anything bad about cigarettes, either. I figured if they are legal they must be okay. That's why I have smoked all these years. And it is good you are a Christian. I can see why you can be a Christian and use profanity and be totally in favor of weed. Weed is good. 

No comments: