Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ALCOHOL IS GOOD, MARIJUANA IS BAD

I SEE THE LIGHT. I UNDERSTAND ABOUT ALCOHOL, AND IT ISN'T BAD AT ALL.



Constance Waring tells me: 

You probably hear this all the time, and choose to ignore it. But, it would do you well to read Proverbs 31:6-7 where the bible instructs us to consume alcohol. It says, "Give strong drink to one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Also, Psalm 104:14-15 says, "Yet the simple joys of drinking were also sung. He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man; that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And WINE THAT MAKETH GLAD THE HEART OF MAN..."

Gee, nobody has ever told me this before! Thank you! I will tell God he is wrong and drop out of my church. I'm off to the liquor store! 

2 comments:

Micheal said...

I don't see how this post has anything to do with cannabis, or why it's bad.

You chose an awful title for this post. The title says marijuana is bad, yet it's not mentioned once in your entire comment. If you want people to actually read your posts, you should title them more appropriately.

Anonymous said...

But Cindy, you wouldn't be telling God he is wrong. You're following a part of the Bible, you know, the holy book?

I mean if you wan't to be one of those Christians who picks and chooses what parts of the bible to believe go ahead. But I think you should read the entirety of the book and think about it before you start saying things like that.