Monday, December 09, 2013

With Andy Williams and Paul McCartney, Christmastime Has Officially Begun

Yay, I finally heard them! I’m talking about my two favorite Christmas songs, “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” sung by Andy Williams, and “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney. I have always said that the holiday season has not officially started for me until I’ve heard these two songs.  Well tonight I was out and about and they were on the car radio. I had heard “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” twice while in stores, but not sung by Andy. So sorry, that doesn’t count. But this evening it was that old familiar voice on the radio. So mark this down: December 9 Christmastime has arrived for Cindybin.

I’m in such a good mood now, I’m posting a festive photo of me, taken in 2005. I was a young thing back then, in my late 40’s. I don’t have anything more recent—at least not in a Santa hat!


Merry Christmas and ho ho ho!



1 comment:

Jessi Francis said...

I have that one song that I must hear to feel in the Christmas spirit too! It is a magical moment when you finally do hear it! :)