Saturday, September 28, 2013

TWIGGY DOLL BY FRANKLIN MINT






Here is my groovy Twiggy doll from the Franklin Mint! From 2002, this 16" vinyl portrait doll looks amazingly like the famous English 60's model, in my opinion! I've been having great fun with her, and even made a little bedroom for her, using a gift box and parts of the original box she came in. This doll did have a trunk you could purchase separately, but it is too expensive for me on eBay so I decided to come up with something on my own. I would like to find a smaller dresser since the one I'm using is tipped on it's side. But it's still okay, and cute for display. If you would like a Twiggy of your own, I suggest eBay; I got mine used for under $100. There are also other fab, mod outfits in her collection that can be found on eBay as well.

1 comment:

I don't agree with your opinions. said...

But she's showing shoulders......Isn't that just SOO immodest?