Friday, June 21, 2013

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Baby: WHO ARE THEY????

Who is Kim Kardashian???? And who is Kanye West??? It’s all I ever hear about these days! I feel like Jan Brady and her famous “Marcia Marcia Marcia” quote, only I’m saying “Kim Kim Kim!” And this has been going on for a long time, well before they had a baby. Am I the only one who doesn’t know who these people are?

Yahoo has a story about them right now. Driving in the car this morning I heard a story about them on NEWS radio. Letterman, Leno and all the other talk-show hosts make jokes about them. I flip through the channels with the remote, trying to find something to watch, and there they are on some news/entertainment segment or commercial. Why are they so popular? How do people know about them? Are they on cable or what? We don’t get cable so I have never seen them.

A few days ago I got fed up with YouTube always putting videos about them on my sidebar, and I posted something on one of them about how I didn’t even know who they were. I mostly got people cussing me out, but some kind soul informed me that “Kim Kardashian is a 'model' who is famous because her family have a reality television show about their lives. Kanye West is a singer/rapper. They just had a child together, the 'Kimye' baby.”

Okay. But I sure have never seen them. And if he is a rapper I would try to avoid him. And I just googled Kim to see pictures of her, and there she is wearing very revealing, low-cut outfits. I think I’ll avoid her, too.


I’m going back to the Yahoo story about the “supermoon” that is supposed to appear this weekend. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a bitch.

nick said...

I agree with this one. Don't worry about not knowing who they are, they aren't important. only small minds obsess over the lives of celebrities.