Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CUTE REBORN BABY DOLL CHELSEA

Introducing Chelsea, my new open-eyed reborn baby doll! It's so nice to have an "awake" baby. I love Becky, but she is always sleeping! I bought Chelsea used from a collector, and am really having fun with her. She weighs a whopping 8 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 inches long. Such a big girl! And she feels SO real when you hold and carry her--just melts into your arms. She has red hair which I'm still getting used to (I think she'll be wearing alot of bonnets and hats) and hazel eyes. Her face is the "Ophelia" sculpt by Reva Schick, and her artist is Sarah Prowant. Here are a few pictures of her!






3 comments:

Sarah Prowant said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying her!

Unknown said...

What does the doll come with if you get her

Nakierra Shelton said...

What does the doll come with if you get her