Sunday, December 04, 2011






DECADE BY DECADE WEIGHT PHOTOS: 1975-2005

Here are some more pictures to show how a person's weight can change through the decades. The first was taken in 1975 when I was 18. As you can see I was very thin, and this was after years of trying to gain weight. My mother would take me to the local drive-in every night where I'd have a big chocolate shake. My grandma often made chocolate chip cookies for me, and when I was old enough I made them myself. I'd eat big plates of Minute Rice slathered in butter, and cake, candy, and pop, roast and potatoes and gravy. Yet this is what I looked like. I was thinner than a 98-pound weakling!

The next picture shows me ten years later, in 1985. As you can see I had filled out a little and was pretty happy with my figure. I could eat anything I wanted, even after having two kids. I remember those pink pants; I could easily get them zipped up and buttoned around my waist, and still sit down comfortably, even! I had to donate those pants to charity LONG ago.

The next picture is from 1995 at age 38. Oh the horror. And I was exercising a lot and TRYING to lose weight then, too!

Finally there I am in 2005 at age 48, after doing the low carb program Somersize for several years.

To read my weight loss story, read below. There are recipes and other photos on my weight loss page at http://cindybinweight.tripod.com/